Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Fear Not: Isaiah 41:10


Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Today's message is designed to encourage all to fear not because God is with us and will provide all the strength we need to overcome the chaotic conditions in this world.
In spite of the chaotic conditions that we witness daily, be assured that the Almighty God is still in control and is upholding this country and world with the righteousness of His right hand. In God's own time He will bring the current evil conditions to an end; therefore, be of good cheer because Christ has overcome the world (John 16:33).
The last word of encouragement I want to leave with you is cast all our fears, anxieties and troubles on Christ and take Him at His promise to take care of our problems (1 Peter 5:7). However, we are to be vigilant in our daily tasks so that we will not get caught up in Satan's entrapment. Satan is very busy, but the God in us is greater than the god of the world (1 John 4:4 KJV).
Have faith and fear not God is in control.

Comments are welcomed.
Author's contacts:


No comments: