1. Since the beginning of time man has always prayed to his God, regardless of the religious persuasion. It matters not if the prayer is saved or unsaved, the person can go to God in sincere prayer. God hears and answers.
2. Prayer has a definite value and the prayer has faith in what he or she prays for to his or her God of that particular religious persuasion.
3. In the Biblical faith prayer plays a vital role in the believer's life and that the true and living God of this universe encourages prayers as this is the believer's and non-believer's communication with God. The non-believer can ask God for mercy which He faithfully gives. God the Holy Spirit convicts unbeliever's heart convicting him/her of their sins and bringing the person into the realization that they need saving, which comes through believing in and accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.
4. Jesus Christ Himself made prayer an essential part of His earthly ministry, and He encouraged His followers to pray daily.
5. Prayers are part of worshipping the Lord God our creator. We worship our Lord when we pray to Him because He is the creator and sustainer of the universe.
6. More importantly, "prayers of the righteous availeth much" (James 5:16). Lastly, prayers are essential to our walk with God as we are establishing a closer relationship with Him.
It can be concluded, that prayer is our weapon in this fight against Satan, and it builds a strong bond between the prayer and God.
Comments are welcomed.