Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, July 26, 2019

Praying through Adversities: Psalm 27:17 KJV


The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

We are in a dark place right now in this country, many are fearful; having anxiety attacks, and just plain worried about what is going to happen to our democracy as we know it today. Evil seems to have no end, and evildoers are parading themselves as if they are above the law.
I came to encourage all of us the best that I can, and that is have no fear for God is with us. His word is right, and what it says will come to pass. God will and is going to punish sin, hate, bigotry, and the other evilness that is being carried out in this country. What all 65+ million of us must do is trust God because He is trustworthy and answers prayer. What is our prayer request? It is God move the man in the Whitehouse and his corrupt regime out. There is no problem that He can't solve, no valley is too low that He can't reach down and pick us up, and no mountain too high that he can't bring us down to the level where we are supposed to be; simply call on Him through prayer with confidence that He will answer. I am a living witness to His answered prayers.
Our scripture text gives us the assurances that God is our refuge, our deliver, our strength, our salvation, and our God; therefore, we are to have no fear, because when our enemy came upon us, they stumbled and fell. We are in a warfare people; rest assure we are victorious because of who we are and to whom we belong. Verse 5 of the text gives us the assurance we need, which states, For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock.
Let me close by referencing verses 6 and seven which provides further assurances that God is our warrior who is fighting our battles; therefore, we can sing joyful, joyful because the political corruptions that we are living through will be over soon. Just as King David said, weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning (Psalm 30:5 KJV).
Our political climate of corruption is going to change; our voices are being heard, and God is moving on our behalf. Prayer changes things, but faith unlocks the door.
Your comments are welcomed.
Author's contacts:



No comments: