Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Love And Peace

I John 4:7; I Thessalonians 5:13

Beloved, let us love one another for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. And be at peace among yourselves.

The motivating factor for today's discussion is the constant upheaval that is confronting us daily. This is a clarion cry for all of us to try and find a common ground so that we may live in peace in our respective communities.

What I find most disturbing is the constant hatred and untrue statements that is being hurled about without any regard for the truth or the person's feelings. I ask where is the love? If a poll was taken many would say they are Christians. Hatred is not Christian behavior and is not of God.

As stated in our scripture text all who love is born of God; therefore, let us love as God is love and peace will reign among us.

Join me in praying for more love and peace in our nation and the world. Love overrides hate.

Comments are welcomed.
Author's contacts
white3285@sbcglobal.net
http://willie-writing.blogspot.com
www.goodshepherdwritingandpublishing.com






No comments: