Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Be A Living Testimony



Psalm 25:10

All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truths unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.

The best way for me to describe a living testimony is giving my personal testimony by saying during the 1990's when I suffered three heart attacks and I felt that I would have to leave my sick son who had suffered a serious car accident nor would I live to get to the age I am today. The doctors told me that my son would always be a burden on me. I went to God in prayer asking Him to seal my son so that when I died he would be able to care for himself and let me live to see my grandson finish college and become successful in his chosen career. My son is well living on his own and gainfully employed; my grandson is a third year college student on a basketball scholarship. Today I can shout because I have lived to become a senior and give all praises to God as I thank Him for answered prayers.
I promised God I would continue dedicating my life to Him and He have blessed me with a writing and teaching ministry that is spreading to parts of the world I may never visit. Just look at God! He is the healer and a prayer answering God.
All believers like me have a personal testimony of the goodness of the Lord. Share your testimony so others can believe.
Share your testimony of what God has done in your life.                
Comments are welcomed.
Author's contacts

No comments: