Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, May 23, 2014

The Marvellous Works Of God

Psalm 139:14

I will praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

The Psalmist David is acknowledging the wonderful works of God's mighty hand in all that He does, which includes the creation of mankind.  When we take a reflective look as how the human body is structured, one can only marvel at the mighty hand of God, because only a God could created such dynamic structure as man. He has a will, emotions, the ability to love, to think and feel with a mind and a heart that controls our actions and decision-making.
Man was created as three persons in one like God.  Man has a soul, a body and a spirit. What a mighty God and His creative powers. God created man with the desire to be in a relationship with our fellowman. This is the result of God creating man to be in fellowship with Him. Sin broke that relationship, but it was restored through Christ's atoning work. God's creation of man and all that He did and does in the life of humanity was predicated on His love as He is love.
That being said, then all believers can say like the Psalmist David, I will praise thee because of how wonderfully I am made. These praises will be heard morning, noon and night, in my home and wherever I go.
God is worthy of all praises honor and glory.

Comments welcome
Author's contacts





No comments: