Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, June 12, 2020

God is Speaking: Hebrews 1:1-2


God, who at sundry times and in divers’ manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets.  Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
My friends, God is speaking to the world and America, it is time for us to listen and turn back to Him before it is too late. God’s anger is on display and there are a plethora of reasons for His displayed anger. The main reason is that we have taken God out of everything that we do and are constantly trying to remove any resemblance of Him from our currency.
God tells us in plain language how He feels about His position in our lives, and they are: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.  Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; (Exodus 20:3-5).
If we want to kindle God’s anger follow the guidance outlined in 2 Chronicles 7:14, which states, If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
America and the world, if we want to please God, turn back to Him, put Him first in our lives, honor Him with our heartfelt praise, and then watch God work.
White3285@sbcglobal.net
http://theshepherdministries.org
www.goodshepherdwritingandpublishing.com
https://willie-writing.blogspot.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUya5OrWPvzru4dpaTF80KQ




No comments: