Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, April 17, 2020

My Help Comes from the Lord: Psalm 121:1-8


I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
As I continue my message of encouragement, allow me to remind all that our help comes from the Lord God Almighty. He is a God who is trustworthy, dependable and is on time in His deliverance.
Our help comes from the Lord because He is compassionate; He is love and His grace and mercy abound to the point that surrounds us. We have a helper who knows all our needs before we ask, and is willing to supply whatever it is that we need.
Our help comes from the Lord as He never sleeps; He is the God with the all-seeing eye and holds us I the hollow of His hands. Remember the song; He got the whole world in His hand, well, He does. This world and everything in the world was created by God and is sustained by Him.  Therefore, humanity is no exception for being helped by God our creator and sustainer.
Let me close with these words, The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore (v.8). Therefore, put all our trust in God; He is our true helper; He is providing for all our needs (Philippians 4:19). There is no failure in God.
Author’s contacts:




No comments: