Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, March 20, 2020

Words of Comfort and Encouragement


Today’s message is words of comfort in my effort to provide comfort in these trouble times.
John 16:33 states these things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. This verse tells us to take comfort in knowing that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ have overcome the troubles of this world; therefore, cheer up and focus on Him. He has the cure for this virus.
Psalm 55:22 states, cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. This verse encourages us that no matter what situation we are facing give the problem to Jesus and let Him solve the problem. The Lord would not have made such a promise if He wasn’t going to keep His promise. God has kept every promise made. God the Father promised a Savior, Jesus came at God’s appointed time. Therefore, at God’s appointed time He will reveal a cure for this virus that has caused a worldwide pandemic.
Joshua 1:9 states, have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. God is with us during this crisis; therefore, take courage in knowing that God is: still with us.
Psalm 18:2 states, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower; meaning God is all that we need. He is our all-in-all.
Comments are welcomed.
Author’s contacts:
White3285@sbcglobal.net
http://theshepherdministries.org
www.goodshepherdwritingandpublishing.com
https://willie-writing.blogspot.com


                                                         

No comments: