Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Blessings: Deuteronomy 28:8


The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Earlier in the week, I was in a conversation with fellow believers, and the senior person in the group brought this phrase to mind when she stated, "He keeps on blessing me." I had to reflect on God's blessings that He bestows upon each of us daily. Even amid sickness, anxiety, worry, and even depression, be encouraged, it is a blessing to be alive because it is another day to tell God thank You for wakening me this morning. I know You can take away the pain, and whatever else that I am going through Your blessings outnumber the troubles of life.
My prayer list is getting longer and longer as there is a great need for prayer; in our prayers, let us thank God for His blessings as we say these words. "He keeps on blessing me."
God commands His blessings upon us.

We welcome your comments.
Author's contacts:

No comments: