Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, June 21, 2019

Words of Encouragement: Isaiah 40:31; 41:10


But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Tuesday's message asked the question, Is American headed for a Downfall? Today's message focus is to provide encouragements by stating that regardless of how bleak the situation may appear, know that God is in control, and all who wait upon the Lord will have their strength renewed. God will give us the strength to endure until He changes the situation. Being God's elect, we are kept by Him under His mighty wings of protection (Psalm 91:1-4KJV).
God is with us and is our helper during these times of trials and tribulations. John 16:33, encourages us to have no fear because God, through His Son Jesus Christ has overcome the world. We have own God's protective armor as recording in Ephesians 6:11-18 KJV. We are to take the fight to Satan; victory is our; praying as we fight this spiritual warfare through faith and resisting the Devil.
Do not be discouraged instead be encouraged God is in control.

No comments: