Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

"Show Me Thy Ways"



Psalm 25:4-5

Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me; for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Reading this Psalm I concluded it is one where King David was praying for God's guidance and protection. This must be all humanity's desire and especially believers. I say this because believers have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as well as submitting ourselves to do God's will, live according to His commandments while developing an intimate relationship with Him. Upon establishing a personal relationship with the Lord we get to know Him and His ways.
Desiring to be taught God's ways is a demonstration of believers' devotion to God for His love, grace, mercy and compassionate care. His truth will stand the test of time as He is truth. His righteousness is the standards by which all mankind will be judged.
It is noteworthy to say, being taught God's way incorporates perseverance, godly wisdom and the patience to wait on God as there is no failure in Him.
Being shown God's way, all believers can say with confidence that the Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1).
Get to know the Lord for He is "the truth, the way and the life" (John 14:6).
Comments are welcome.
Author's contacts

No comments: