Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

God Hears and Answers Prayers: 2 Kings 20:5 KJV

 Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the Lord.

Regardless of our trials, remember we serve a sovereign God who hears and answers our prayers. God is faithful to His promises of never to leave nor forsake His people. Take God at His word.

James 5:16 b. prayers of the righteous availeth much; that said, there is power in our prayers.

My advice today, pray and leave the worrying to God.

No comments: