Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

“Follow peace with all men”: Hebrews 12:14

  

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

 

I am making a clarion call for a prayer asking God for peace, love, and tolerance. I make this request because there are too much hatred and violence being played out daily. There appears to be a dark cloud of evil hanging over our country, and this storm cloud of hatred must move.

 

All humanity was created in God's image and likeness, and we all breathe the same air. That said, we are all Americans in this country, and we must learn to live together in love, peace, and compassion. All of the hatred is not who we are as a country. Yes, there has always been violence in this country, but not to the magnitude that it is now. I constantly ask myself why and what or where did we as a country go wrong? Have we left God out of our lives and replaced Him with Satan? I may not have the answers, but I do know that prayer changes things. When we come together in sincere prayer, God moves on our behalf. There has to be a healing of this nation (2 Chronicles 7:14).

 

The God in us is much bigger than the god of this world; that said, all Americans will come together to move the hatred and violence and restore it with love, peace, and harmony.

 

No comments: