Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, May 22, 2020

“Take Your Burdens to the Lord and Leave them There”: Matthew 11:28-30

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
This is another in my series of encouraging messages that are designed to provide comfort, encouragement, and trust in God as we continue navigating this Coronavirus. Many are experiencing anxiety, worries, and many are becoming stressed by the everyday news and the devastation that is occurring from this pandemic and other disasters that are occurring in our state and around the world.
Let me say, take these scriptures to heart because the God that we serve is unchanging. His grace and mercy will see us through this crisis. He asks us to give Him our problems, burdens, and all concerns He will take care of them. This virus is no exception; therefore, rest safely in the arms of God as we trust Him for His deliverance (Psalm 91).
Stay safe and well. God loves you so do I.
Comments are welcomed.
Author’s contacts:                                                                                                            



No comments: