Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, May 31, 2019

Walking in the Ways and Wisdom of God Psalm 119:105; Psalm 37:23; Proverbs 3:3


 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path (105). The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way (23). Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart (3).

Why is it important for all humanity to Walk in the Ways and Wisdom of God? It is important because it says to the world that yes, I am a child of God and will raise my children in the ways and wisdom of God Almighty. I and my household will allow God's word to be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our paths. In doing so, I, like other believers, is allowing God to order our footsteps in obedience to His laws and statues because God's ways and standards are what all humanity will be judged.
It is noteworthy to say by walking in God's ways, and wisdom becomes more meaningful to the person because His mercy and truth reside in our hearts. We are then better able to live a Christian life manifesting the light and love of Christ for the world to see. Manifesting Christ in our lives may be the only Bible the world is reading.
Walking in the ways and wisdom of God, all believers have established a vertical relationship with God; walk therein.
Comments are welcomed
Author's contacts:

No comments: