Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Unified in Prayer: Nehemiah 1:5-6


...I beseech thee, O Lord God of heaven, the great and terrible God that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments: Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the children of Israel thy servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my father's house have sinned.

 In the midst of these turbulent times prayer is always in order; therefore, as we come together in prayer God hears and answers prayers. Things may appear bleak now; remember weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning (Psalm 30:5b).
I am a firm believer in prayer and I can fight any battle on my knees. Let's continue in steadfast prayer a change is coming.
God hears the cries of His people.

Comments are welcomed.
Author's contacts:


No comments: