Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

God's Protection



Psalm 91:1-4


He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.  He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

In the midst of this chaotic society we are left to wonder will there ever peace and a safe place to reside and raise our children. The news media can leave a person with anxiety that can lead to mental and physical stress and ailments. Be encouraged because God is in control and in His time will restore peace and calm to our society.
Let us look to God for peace that society cannot give neither can it understand the peace of heart that is demonstrated by His people. This is because believers are abiding in the safety of the Almighty God as we are hid under His mighty wings.
Let me further encourage all to take heart because the chaos that is being demonstrated in the media will be short-lived; the lies, bigotry, hate and fear mongering is of Satan and his days are numbered. His job is to confuse the minds of God's people; truth and right will prevail all the time.
Take heart, because what is right, just and good will prevail.


 

No comments: