Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Call On God



Psalm 102:2


Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me; in the day when I call answer me speedily.

This entire number of Psalm is a prayer when one is overwhelmed with troubles; this question come to mind, who do you call when trouble rises? Do you call on family, friends or do you call on Jesus? I strongly recommend Jesus, because He is a problem solver, a burden barrier, and a heavy load sharer; beside He is God. Jesus bore our sins on the cross at Calvary and is more than able to solve our problems.
When you call on God in prayer expect an answer. He will answer and is always on time. God's time and our time are different. While waiting on God do not get discouraged, because He is present with us every step of the way. God is faithful to His promise of never to leave nor forsake His own. Trust Him to see you through.
Comments are welcomed.

Author's contacts:

 

No comments: