Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Our Supreme Helper



Psalm 121: 1-6

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from which cometh my help. My help comes from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

When trouble covers you like a blanket and there appears to be no way out, remember the Lord our God is a present help in the time of trouble for He knows the way. The Lord is the supplier of all our needs as stated in Philippians 4:19 and Psalm 18:2 shows who the Lord is in the time of trouble by stating, "The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust, my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."

There is no other God like the God of all creation that you can call anytime day of night and get an answer. Therefore, call on God He is our supreme helper.

Comments are welcomed.
Author's contacts:

No comments: