Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Healing Of A Nation



2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; than will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Many of you may wonder why I continue revisiting this scripture; it is because our nation is in crisis. Each time I watch the news it is filled with depressing news of our babies being killed and the mass shootings that is occurring until my heart bleeds with compassion and ask God for mercy on this nation. I asked the Lord why so much hatred and killings that are taking place in our society as there appears to be a murdering spirit in the earth seeing how many can be destroyed. The answer keeps coming back to me many have turned their backs on God and have forsaken His moral laws all in the name of political correctness. His institutions of marriage and family have been replaced with man's definition of each. This will never stand when judgment day comes.
This nation was founded on godly principles which are based on scripture and when those principles became a thing of the past this opened the door for all manner of sin to take center stage. Take heart believers this is short lived because the God that we serve is in control and in His own time will put down the evilness that we are witnessing in today's society. 
Fellow believers I thank God for you as we continue praying for a healing of this nation. Just think what the conditions would be like if prayers of the righteous weren't being made? God keeps His promises and as promised in our scripture verse is no exception. Therefore, let us continue praying and believing; God have heard our prayers and a healing of this nation is certain.
A nation in crisis that is ready for a healing.
Comments are welcomed.
Author's contacts


No comments: