Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Confidence In The Lord



Psalm 27:1-6, 14

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked; even mine enemies and my foes, come upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

In an earlier writing was encouraging all to Let Go and Let God; today's focus is answering the question of why we must let go and let God, because it is an expression of our confidence in the Lord. He is our all in all and there is no failure in Him. Whatever situation we may find ourselves, the Lord is there to deliver.
The Psalmist provides the unwavering reasons why we must have confidence in the Lord as He is our salvation, strength, and light; then why fear Satan and his army of evil doers when there is nothing to fear. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ conquered all on the Calvary's cross.
We are to have a fear of reverence for the Lord, which gives us the strength and courage to wait on Him and He shall strengthen our (thine) heart; wait, I say on the Lord (v.14). Have confidence in the Lord; He provides all we need; wait on Him.

Comments are welcome.
Author's contacts



No comments: