Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Healing Of A Nation



2 Chronicles 7:14

If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

In light of the current evil conditions in our country and the world I was led by the Holy Spirit to call for intercessory prayer as many of us prayer warriors are currently praying for the healing of this nation.
The news is filled with grim news of murder and mayhem; young children killing innocent babies. What has a baby done other than be born? We have young children plotting to kill their siblings and the entire family; what have our society come to?  Then there are people killing one another without any remorse what so ever?
My answer is that we as nation as a whole have put God on the back burner. Many are compromising our faith on moral issues we know that is against God's moral laws. The family structure is being turned upside down. The family is an institution established by God and will remain as He implemented regardless of man's definition or efforts to redefine marriage.
God will take His rightful (first) place in our lives one way or the other because He said; thou shall have no other gods before me, nor make any graven imagines of Him (Exodus 20:3-4).
The question now becomes, how do we heal our land? Our scripture text provides the answer and whatever God promises will come to pass because He is true to His word. If we turn back to Him He will heal our land.
Join me in praying for a healing of our land. We need a spiritual healing of this nation.

Comments are welcome
Author's contacts




No comments: