Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Praise God For His Trustworthiness


Psalm 34:1-4

I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord; the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

On Friday's discussion our focus was "Confidence In The Lord", but today's focus is offering praises to God for His trustworthiness and rightly so given that God is the creator and sustainer of all that exist. God has proven Himself to be trustworthy and is worthy of all praises, honor and glory and for this we should continually offer praises to Him. I say like the psalmist, come let us magnify the Lord and lift His holy name above all others.
When trouble rises God is our deliverer. When we cry out to God He hears and answers. It is through His grace we are saved. There is no need too great for God and no well too deep that His extended arm of mercy can't reach. If you need a doctor call Jesus as He is the Balaam in Gilgal who is healing. If you need a lawyer call Jesus. His love extends to the far reaches of the universe as it is inescapable.
Let us shout glory to His name for He is worthy. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah to His name.
Comments are welcome
Author's contacts


No comments: