Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Follow God's Guidance


Psalm 25:4-5

Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me; for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Today's topical discussion is following God's guidance and why it is best to follow God guidance. Several messages stands out in our scripture text and they are (a) God is supreme and knows all, sees all and can do all things. (b) He wouldn't be God if He sought directions from man. (c) His compassionate care, love, grace and mercy are on display and want the best for man. (d) A nearness to God exists when we follow God. (f) Humility exists as man humbles him or herself to God. (g) Mankind will have placed his trust in God in every situation. (H) Mankind will be taught by God Himself as there is no greater teacher than God all Mighty.
Following God's guidance, the person has accepted God for who He is and His sovereign powers, His ability to save all mankind from sin and eternal damnation. Following God's guidance and living holy lives before Him means that the follower is a member of God's holy family who have been set apart from this world and its systems. Most importantly, following God's guidance believers receive blessings that this world cannot give.
Follow God for He knows the way.
Comments are welcome
Author's contact





No comments: