Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Protective Hand Of God

Psalm 91:1-16

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge, and my fortress; my God; in Him will I trust.

Reflecting on the mighty hand of God we can see His protective eye and hand intertwined in our daily lives. God has instilled His internal alarm clock in each of us. We are rocked to sleep by His hand of quite rest and as we slumber and sleep we are kept by His hand of love, then when it is time to rise He gently wakes us and guides us through our daily tasks. He keeps us from hurt, harm and danger as we go. He meets our daily needs. He loves us unconditionally and we are never out of reach of His protective hand of care.
For this I say like the Psalmist thank You for being my refuge, my fortress and my God (v. 2). I will trust You always and every morning give You the first fruit of my lips of prayer and praise.
Thank You for being my God.


No comments: