Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Empowered By Christ

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me

I bring you greetings for the New Year speaking positive thoughts into the universe of love, peace, joy, prosperity and happiness while recognizing that we are empowered by Christ to do His will in the ministry to which we have been called.
Being empowered by Christ who or what can stop us from achieving our respective goals in ministry, mission as we minister to others? Nothing! Nothing!

Empowered by Christ all things are possible.
Comments are welcome
Author's contact
white3285@sbcglobal.net
http://willie-writing/blogspot.com
www.shepherdministries.info.com


No comments: