Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Expressions Of Gratitude

Jonah 2:9; 2 Corinthians 4:15' Isaiah 12:5

Let's begin today's discussion with these questions, How do you express gratitude for what the Lord has done in your life? Is there daily praises of thanksgiving for Him waking you each morning and allowing you to have activities of your limbs, clothed in your right mind? Do you stop and say thank You Lord for Your deliverance? He provided salvation-deliverance. God delivers us form every sticky situation. How thankful are you?

Continuous praise is the order of the day for He is worthy to be praised.
Allow me to continue raising questions to reflect on our expressions of gratitude with the following questions. Are you like the ten lepers whom Jesus healed and only one returned to say thank You (Luke 17:11-18). Have you ever stopped to think what would happen if God turned off His air condition or shut off the air that is ncessary for all life? Life as we know it would cease to exist. Lord, thank You for Your grace and mercy which endureth for ever and for that I am grateful as all of the redeemed of the Lord say so (Psalm 107:1-2). Do we say like Jonah 2:9, I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that I have vowed-salvation. It is noteworthy to say that the more we offer praises to God He showers us with more blessings. Isn't God good?

Let's close this discussion by saying, I don't know how you praise God, but for me I join Isaiah 12:5 in saying I will sing praises unto the Lord, for He hath done excellent things and this is known in all the earth (partial paraphrase). I will praise You early in the morning and late at night.
Praise God! Praise God for He is worthy of all praises!
Comments are welcome.
Author's contact: http://willie-writing.blogspot.com
White3285@sbcglobal.net

No comments: