Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

God's Amazing Grace


We understand that grace is God's unmerited favor where He gave His mercy when justice demanded punishment. I thank God for His grace because through His grace and mercy I am healed, still recovering, but healed. There are many reasons to be thankful to God for His amazing grace. He wakes us each morning with His finger of love, He provides for our every need and most of all He provided salvation through His Son Jesus Christ. What a merciful God?
God's grace is so amazing because of His unending love.
Comments are welcome I would like to hear from you.
Author's contact:
wwhite@goodshepherdwritingandpublishing.com
http://willie-writing.blogspot.com

No comments: