Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Trusting God

Isaiah 26:4

Today’s discussion is trust, which is defined as confidence, or placing assurance in someone or something. With that being said, we place out trust in many things through the course of our daily routines and during the course of our lives. We trust the food we eat, the water we drink, the car we drive and we have confident that we will be awaken each morning from a night’s sleep.

We have the assurances of God’s grace, love and mercy that He will grant us a long life well into our 60’s, 70’s 80’s and even 90’s, but when trouble come, how well do we trust God? Do we cast all our cares upon Him (1 Peter 5:7)? Do we say like David in Psalm 23:4, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod, thy staff they comfort me.”

No comments: