Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day blog

God’s love letter to the world
John 3:16

As America has set aside this day to show one’s love for another, our heavenly Father displayed His love for all the world written in His Son’s blood (John 3:16). It begins by expressing the magnitude of His love for the world and this love surpasses all and endures all (1 Corinthians 13:1-8).

True love emulates God’s love that withstands the fires of life regardless of the difficulties we face. On that note, I send my agape love to all my readers with heartfelt thanks for loving me enough to faithfully read my works continuously.

Love, peace and happiness!


Author’s contact:
Website: www.goodshepherdwritingandpublishing.com
Blog: http://willie-writing.blogspot.com
Emails: white3285@sbcglobal.net
wwhite@goodshepherdwritingandpublishing.com

No comments: