Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Book Reviews

Book Reviews

I read the entire manuscript and shouted glory To God this is a winner. “As I read on, I made notes and comments to the author signaling my approval throughout the book.”

Mary A. Hunter,
A retired English Typing Teacher


After reading excerpts from my aunt’s book; I am eagerly waiting the book’s release so I can purchase and read the entire book. The book is inspirational, enlightening and makes for easy reading, as well as a book that can be used as a teaching tool. I encourage everyone to purchase this inspiring book.

Deidre Samuel
Nail Attic and Accessory Boutique

... a well written book, easy reading, enlightening and inspiring. I recommend this book to believers and non-believers. It will bring non-believers to Christ and uplift the spirit of believers.

Rev. Dorothy Stone-Montgomery, President and Founder of Positive Lifestyles and the
Power within, Board member Detroit Agency on Aging.

No comments: