Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Abiding In God's Sanctuary



Psalm 26:8-12

Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth; Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men; In whose hands are mischief, and their hand is full of bribes. But for me, I will walk in mine integrity, redeem me, and be merciful unto me. My foot standeth in an even place; in the congregations will I bless the Lord.

The Psalmist is expressing his joy for dwelling in the house of the Lord instead of with sinful men. Our scriptures texts also show the heartfelt gratitude the Psalmist had to the Lord for His mighty acts of kindness, which includes salvation. 
The Psalmist expressed great joy, praise and worship in the house of the Lord whereas worldliness breeds greed and grief which he wanted no part. 
Abiding in the sanctuary of the Lord, believers are in the presence of the Lord and He desires to be in fellowship with His people. Abiding in God's sanctuary while here on earth is a prelude to the joy all believers will experience when we all get together in heaven.
It is noteworthy to say that abiding in God's sanctuary His power is manifested just as it did on the Day of Pentecost and other magnificent manifestations when His people come together in prayer and worship.  
God's sanctuary is the place to be.
Comments are welcomed
Author's contacts








No comments: