Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Inseparable Love Of God


Romans 8:35, 39

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Nor height nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Growing up I became accustomed to the phrase "If the Lord be for you (us) who can be against you" (v. 31), not knowing at that time the phrase was biblical and mother was giving me a biblical foundation in which to live by trusting God totally. Mother was also indoctrinating me with the fact that the love of God surrounds me and there is nothing that can or will separate me as well as all believers from His love. If we become separated from God is because you or I walked away from His divine love, but through His amazing grace He is ready and willing to forgive and receive the wayward child. What a loving God!

Our scripture text asks the profound question which from my early teachings and growing in the knowledge of Christ allows me to answer unequivocally nothing. Paul goes on to annotate what could be separators if one is living outside the ark of God's salvation, but for believers they have God's safety net. It is noteworthy to say that if a believer falters in his or her faith isn't because of God's love and grace is lacking. 
There is no failure in God's love.
Comments are welcome
Author's contact




No comments: