Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The Rock of My Salvation


Psalm 18:1-4

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

When we need a friend and a shelter in the time of a storm, who do we run to? We go to the rock; that rock is Jesus. Why do we go to the rock, because He is our foundation who is solid, immoveable and is our deliverer? Jesus will fight your battle if you just keep still. There is no greater rock than the rock of Jesus Christ our strength and high tower.
Jesus, the rock of my salvation is worthy to be praised. We can call Him anytime day or night and get an answer. He is an on time God.
Jesus is the rock; the rock of my salvation.
Comments are welcomed.
Author's contacts:



No comments: