Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Stressful Times:



Psalm 18:2; Philippians 4:6


The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Today's message is designed to offer words of encouragement as there are daily chaotic messages coming from our seat of government with no apparent end in sight. I come to say take heart, because the end to this madness is near. 
These questions come to mind, how can one sell out his/her country to the enemy but still say they represent this country and want to remain a citizen of these United States? Where is the patriotism and love for the place they call home? More importantly, how can one sell his/her soul for a dollar? For those of us who are true patriots can only conclude one thing greed and hate.
Be of good cheer the Lord is near and is in control; He is the rock of our salvation and our deliverer. He hears and answers the prayers of the righteous.
Prayer warriors are praying and part of the resistant movement that is growing larger and stronger.
Comments are welcomed.




No comments: