Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Christ The Calm In The Midst Of Chaos: Psalm 27:1-3



The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

In the midst of the constant chaotic news that is bombarding our lives I was led by the Holy Spirit to remind everyone that Jesus Christ is the calm in the midst of chaos. Stated in our lesson text the Lord is our salvation, our light and there is nothing to fear. Regardless of the evil and wickedness that is brought our way we are to take courage because the Lord of our lives is in full control and nothing takes the Him by surprise.
It is noteworthy to say that the Lord warned us in Isaiah 54:17 that yes weapons will form against us but they will not prosper. This is because the Lord is with His people and is the warrior who fights our battles.
In closing, we are being tested; remember Job and how he was tested, but never lost faith in God. The end results was Job was restored with more than he had before his testing. We are to keep the faith and fear not.
Comments are welcomed.
Author's contacts:



No comments: