Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

A Cry For Help: Psalm 102:1-2



Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come unto thee. Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.
                                                                                         
In light of our current presidential situation many are crying out for help. This reminds me of when the nation of Israel did evil in sight of the Lord and was under oppression of an evil king they cried out to the Lord.
The Lord God heard their cry and had compassion on them; He will do the same thing for us today and restore our Democracy, but this nation must turn back to God to continue receiving His blessings. God is a jealous God and will not allow this nation and any other nation to put other gods before Him.
The history of Israel in recorded in the Bible to teach us who God is; His love grace and mercy as well as Him punishing sin. God is a just God who is longsuffering, but He will execute His judgment upon evil.
God knew before the beginning of time these days would come and His people would cry out to Him. Nothing takes God by surprise. That said, God know exactly when our dictatorship type days will end and the truth will be the truth. When we here in America and elsewhere will once again readily take the truth over a lie, because the truth is what will stand.
In my spirit, God has already heard our cry and His corrective action is in progress. Continue putting feet to our prayers. God is a good God. He is truth and righteous.

No comments: