Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Fear God



Psalm 27:1-2

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

In light of the mayhem that is filling the airways with gloom and doom is enough to cause some to become fearful as if there is no way out of this hateful situation. Let me be clear God is in control and He is the only one to fear and that is with a fear of reverence.
We are being bombarded with hateful and evil doers as if they are in control and what's wrong is right, but we who know the truth know that right is right and will always be right. Take note to the words of David when he said " When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell." Why, because God is in control and He will protect His people. "He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler (Psalm 91:4). Yes we may be weeping now (night) but joy is coming; therefore, stand firm and proud; be encouraged and take the fight to Satan. He has no win. He is a defeated foe and he knows that. This is why things are done under the cover of darkness, but wrong comes to light.
When we reverence God by putting Him first there is nothing to fear; then we can shout victory, victory is mine. Tell Satan he has to flee.
Fear no man; only God.
Comments are welcomed.
Author's contacts:

No comments: