Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

God's Help



Isaiah 41:10-11

Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded; they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

Today's topical discussion focus of God's Help is another discussion deigned to give encouragement while in the midst of the storm as the result of society's values filled with hate and immorality. We sing songs of encouragement have early morning and midnight talks with God through prayer knowing that God hears and answers prayers and keeps His promises. He promised never to leave nor forsake His own. All promises made are kept and keeping this promise is no exception because we serve a God who changes not. God being true to His word is praiseworthy and gives us the confidence we need to trust Him.
Our scripture texts also give us the assurances we need to trust God in every situation because when He says I am with thee believe Him. When He says I will destroy your enemies, again believe Him. When God says He will uphold you with His hand of righteousness, believe Him. It is His righteousness that all other righteousness is measured; there is no righteousness except the righteousness of God.
Philippians 4:19 support today's texts of providing for all our need; take God at His word. Reflect on God's history of being faithful to His word; you will find no failure in Him. He made a highway in the Red Sea for the Israelites; He fed them with manna from heaven, and water from a rock. He won many battles then and now.
God our helper is near.
We welcome your comments.
Author's contacts:



No comments: