Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

God Our Deliverer



Psalm 18:1-2

I will love thee, O Lord, and my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, and my strength, in whom will I trust, my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

This Psalm is one of praise thanking God for His deliverance, and rightly so considering all that He has is doing and continues to do in the lives of all believers. He is worthy to be praised as there is no failure in Him; He keeps all His promises and for this we say thanks You God for your deliverance.
Yes we can say God is worthy of all praises, glory and honor, because when we reflect on His protective powers as outlined in our lesson verses we can say glory to God in the highest. It is noteworthy to say there is no other god like the God of all creations who sustains all creations.
God is our deliverer because He is Alpha and Omega, the first and the last who has on beginning or end. God was there before there was a when or where. This is the God who hears when called on by His people. There is no escaping God because if we ascend to the highest of heights He is there; if we descend to the bowels of hell He can reach down and pick us up; He is everywhere.
God being everywhere, why not call on God our deliverer?
 Comments are welcomed.
Author’s contacts:




No comments: