Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, January 20, 2017

A Fool And His Fate



Psalm 14:1-7

The fool hath said in his heart; There is no God; they are corrupt, they have done abominable work; there is none that doeth good. The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy, there is none that doeth good, no not one.

This is a historic day in our nation; I say this because the person that is being sworn in as this country's President has the mentality of a fool and dictator type thinking. He has aligned himself with billionaires and the leader of our enemy Russia. Of all the elected Presidents his thinking is the most racially filled with hate, and self adulation not to speak of his lack of knowledge in key areas to say the least.
Listening to his hateful rhetoric, I ask this question as stated in verse 4; have all the worker of iniquity no knowledge? Who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord? He (Trump) has done the following (v 6) "You have shamed the counsel of the poor." The poor is the 66+ million voters who are hurt by his unfair election methods (rigging/hacking); but we have our faith in the Lord, His truth and our resolve to keep fighting for what is right while knowing the truth will come to light. The Lord is our refuge and He will fight our battle.
Let me close by saying Trump is a fool because he feels in his heart that he knows everything and can change the world to his benefit by himself. Everything he does is to promote himself and his agenda. This Psalm describes Trump's depraved condition. I feel in my heart his Presidency is to teach him a lesson as well as there is a message for all America. Ask God to show us the message He have for America.
Lord, teach me Your will and way; lead me in Your path so that I might do Your will and bring this country in love. In Jesus name; Amen.
Comments are welcomed.
Author's contacts:


No comments: