Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

A Stolen Election Or God's Divine Plan



Psalm 5:1-12

Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation; Hearken unto my voice of my cry, my king, and my God; for unto thee will I pray. My voice shall thou hear in the morning, O Lord, in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. Thou shall destroy them that speak leasing; the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

I write this with heavy heart in light of what happen in last night's election as many are calling for a rigged election when it was predicted by the person who won. These questions are being raised, how can one person state unequivocally that he would win and would concede only if he won? Why were emails pertaining only to Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party was the ones hacked? What role did the FBI play in this election? What does this say for our American Democracy? Lastly, was this God's divine plan to get America's attention to the hate and division in this country when we are suppose to be a country of Christian values where love for one another is our foundation?
This brings to mind the nation of Israel when they turned away from God and He used a wicked nation to punish them, which led to their 70 year captivity.
Whatever the answer is, the God in us (Christians) is bigger than the god of this nation, and He will protect His people under His mighty wings (Psalm 91:4).
Believers, continue to walk with the God of our creation who is in control regardless of the situation. Know that evil will be brought to naught in His time.
Comments are welcome
Author's contacts:

No comments: