Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Sing Praises Unto The Lord



Psalm 146: 1-10

Praise ye the Lord; Praise ye the Lord, O my soul. While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

This psalm provides reasons to sing praises unto the Lord our God and why we must trust Him instead of man.
We praise God because He is worthy of all praises, glory and honor. He is the creator and sustainer of all creation. Man was created in the image and likeness of God; therefore, to emulate our God we are to love, care for others, and make wise choices. Why? Because God is love; He is truth and He is just. God provides for all our need according to His riches and glory through His Son Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:19). God has kept all His promises and will continue doing so; therefore, we are encouraged to trust Him completely.
We trust and praise God because He is a very present help in trouble as there is no failure in Him; whereas man have the propensity to fail (v.3). God is no respecter of person. God looks on the heart whereas man sees only the outside and has a tendency to judge by social status. God is the God of all (vv8-9).
We are encouraged to trust and praise the Lord because He will reign forever as He has done from the beginning of time (v. 10). Praise ye the Lord.

We welcome your comments.
Author's contacts


No comments: