Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, October 30, 2015

God's Truth



Psalm 25:5; 91:4; 119:142

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me; for thou art the God of my salvation, on thee do I wait all the day. He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust; His truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.

Wondering what to write for today's inspirational message, the Lord spoke to me and said "what about My truth?" In today's society it appears as though the truth has become passé and untruths is being readily accepted. Let me remind all that God's truth will last forever as it has and those of us who are wise is still standing on the truth of God's Word. God's truth is the law and if God said it then that settle it for He is righteous, holy, unchangeable, and cannot lie.
Therefore, stand firm on the truth as it is our shield and buckler; meaning it will protect us from all unrighteousness, lies and unwarranted attacks for standing firm on the truth and for what is right.
There is no other truth but God's truth.
We welcome your comments
Author's contacts

No comments: