Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

God, My All 'N All



Psalm 18:2

The Lord is my rock, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

If the question was raised, what makes God our all 'n all? First, let us look at who God is. He is the creator and sustainer of all creation. He has no beginning nor ending. He changes not; because He is the same today, yesterday and will be the same forever more. He is the one God who created something out of nothing; just as He created man out of the dust of the earth and then breathed the breath of life into man who became a living soul.
Second, let's look at what scripture has to say about God being our all 'n all; He supplies all our needs regardless of the need (Philippians 4:19), which is supported by our  study text by stating that God is our rock, who is solid, trustworthy, and unmoveable. He is our fortress, which is a form of protection, so is being our shield and buckler. Being our deliverer means that God has the power to deliver us from any situation. He made a highway out of the Red Sea. He certainly can deliver you and me. If we need to be lifted up God is there to lift us high above the danger that all believers are sure to encounter. He can reach down into the pit of hell just as He can reach heights unknown; that's God. Being the horn of our salvation, God gave His only Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior who suffered, bled, died on the cross and then rose that glorious Sunday morning with all power in His hands; our deliverer and Savior.
God, my all 'n all; the only One who can do anything but fail, What a God!

Comments are welcome
Author's contacts

No comments: