Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Grace Of Goodness And Mercy

Psalm 23:6

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the day of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Let's begin today's discussion by posing a thought provoking question; what does God's goodness and mercy means to you? Let me answer by saying what God's goodness and mercy means to me; first, it assures me of His love for me and He is faithful to His promises all of which is kept. Second, it means He is present with me during this life's pilgrimage as His Spirit dwells within me and His protective angels enfolds me. Third, He is the good shepherd providing for all my needs and when trouble rises He works out the situation for my good. Fourth, His goodness and mercy means He is faithful to forgive. Fifth, goodness and mercy means His mercy took the place of justice to restore my broken fellowship and in doing so I will spend eternity with Him and will serve Him forever. Sixth, I feel His ever present Spirit-the Holy Spirit daily as He overflows me with His agape love. Seven, He is my life giving water and bread and I thank Him.
God's goodness and mercy means I and other believers have a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Comments welcome
Author's contacts


No comments: