Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Confidence In God


Psalm 27:1, 14

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heat; wait, I say, on the Lord.

Today's scripture texts make a profound statement regarding our confidence in the Lord and why such confidence exists. Reflect on who God is and the answers provided to the thought provoking questions. The answer is, believers are to fear no one and is afraid of nothing because Isaiah 54:17 states that no weapon formed against His people shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against His people in judgment shall be condemned. God said it that settles it! Therefore, be of good courage and wait on the Lord (v. 14).
As we reflect further, it is God who directs our paths and He provides for all our needs as stated in Psalm 23:1-6 and Philippians 4:19. He gave His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to be the Savior of the world through His death, burial and resurrection. What love!
Regardless of any question that maybe raised regarding confidence in the Lord the answer is and always will be God as He is our all in all.
Confidence in the Lord is a sure thing.
Comments are welcome
Author's contact

No comments: