Welcome to Inspirational Discussions

It is a pleasure to have you visit and share with me in my discussions, blogs and Christian studies.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Faith Testers

Hebrews 11
What do you do when your faith is tested? This discussion question is best answered by how well the person who is facing his or her challenge trust God and his or her relationship with God. Do we draw closer to God or turn from Him and ask why me?

The eleventh chapter of Hebrews provides examples of heroes whose faith was tested by God and their actions speak to how one must react to challenges when our faith is tested.

In my humble opinion faith testers/challenges are designed to give each of us personal knowledge of God and His deliverance. It is one thing to know of God quite another to know Him personally--with each deliverance there is a personal testimony.
God is still testing and He is still delivering.
Comments are welcome.
www.goodshepherdwritingandpublishing.com

1 comment:

The Author said...

Jason;

Thanks for your comments, but can you write in English as I cannot read your language.

I look forward to communicating with you.

Willie White